1.14.2005

One component of my research is to explore how
>different poets / groups of poets interact. I'd love to hear your
>reaction (either immediate / emotional or otherwise) to the following
>question:
>
>Garrison Keillor will begin a new series through Minnesota Public Radio
>on "literary friendships" (you might be interested in seeing how's
>he's framed the series; to quote his radio plug: "writing is a solitary
>pursuit, and that makes literary friendships all the sweeter"
>www.literaryfriendships.publicradio.org). The first conversation is
>between Robert Bly and Donald Hall.
>
>SO, would you attend the first conversation? Would you buy a ticket?
>Would you go if someone gave you a free ticket? If you wouldn't go, what
>would you do instead?


Email Rebecca Weaver at weave049@umn.edu with your response.

5 comments:

TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

Milf Cruise said...

adult date finder

milfcritic said...

CLICK HERE FOR mature date

jobs123 said...

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a nz dating
blog/site. I mostly deals with nz dating
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

hexadecimals resources said...

I was reading your blog and thought i would mention this free blog hosting site.

Free blog hosting using wordpress. The top blogging tols online and many free templates to choose from. Free hosting. Get your free blog script now!

GET FREE BLOG NOW