9.10.2005

http://www.skirtsports.com/site/index.cfm

found this great business when looking for the triathalon route (which has to be near us -- we are trying to figure out if we'll have ringside seats like we have had for the marathon)

met Jesse Glass in person last night -- come to find out, another Michael Lally-influenced DC / Maryland post-nys experimental poet; driving him to San Diego Tuesday? Wednesday? to see the Rothenburgs -- very exciting, seem like such nice people (and Jerome R. is such a wonderful poet)

and met Bruna Mori, local writer, more thoroughly -- another Razorfish person!

we hope to do some readings together when her book comes out from Eileen Tabios' meritage press (which has just issued a book by Sean Finney)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue Myrick
The Blog we have been writing on this month has been about hope. I don't think that any of us could have any hope if we did not keep moving forward and fighting for a cure.
If you are looking to lose weight fast get some tips from my help lose weight related site. It should help you out a lot

Mango said...

Thanks for letting me comment. Come visit me if you are into weight loss

Riz said...

I was surfing for stuff and came across your blog. Not what I was looking for but I've left an invitation for you to visit me if you are into weight control. Let me know what you think.

444555 said...

Hey - some interesting stuff. Come visit my Lose weight site. Tell me what you think.

hexadecimals resources said...

I was reading your blog and thought i would mention this free blog hosting site.

Free blog hosting using wordpress. The top blogging tols online and many free templates to choose from. Free hosting. Get your blog free myspace skin now!

GET FREE BLOG NOW