your soul, my love,
lost something when you lost it,

jet black into black,
love fell in colors.
black holes
unwind the sky.

our feet rest on them,
mesh thousand thousands and thousands of stars


how long your kisses mean
I long for to mean
how many times already

I want to lose my soul into the boundless
and the world to return to me, already flowers,
O, I die among you!
They suffocate me with you.

I would like to confuse the threads ending around me,
confusing myself, you

In the Evening

at one time I had to sing - and I did not know why
I cried nevertheless
in the evening bitterly,
song, cry, pain rose from all things
circulated, circled me,
entered me, emerged

the end of the world cries in the world,
as if god rests, having died in the war
and the shade falls down heavy as a grave
shades

Come, we want more near to hide itself...

Life lies in all hearts as in coffins.
You!
We want to kiss ourselves deeply -
life pounds longing into the world,
and longing, we must die.


the fog wraps day completely
in the fog all worlds meet
hardly hanging as drawing shade pictures.

Like for a long time no heart was mild to mine... The world cooled off, humans bleached. - come pray with me - God troestet me. Where does the Odem, which yielded from my life, stay? I touch homeless together with the game through bleach times dreaming - I loved you. Where am I, if coldly the north storm roars? The shy animals from the landscape dare themselves and I before your door, a bundle way Erich. Soon tears away-rinsed all skies, at their cups poet its thirst satisfying also you and I. My blue piano I has at home a blue piano and knows nevertheless no note. Stands in the darkness of the cellar door, since then the world verrohte. Star hands four - the moon woman sang in boats - play now dance the rats in the geklirr. Broke the Klaviatuer... I weep the blue dead one. Oh me the sky door living already opens dear angels for me - I ate of bitter bread - - also against that prohibitions I loves you I loves you and finds you although the day becomes completely dark. Mine live-long and still is searching I around-erred. I love you! I love you! I love you! Your lips open... The world is deaf, the world is blind and also the cloud and leaves - - only we, golden dust from which we two prepares for which: - are! I white I know, which I must die soon it to shine nevertheless all trees after long-desired July kiss - pale to become my dreams - never sealed I a gloomier conclusion in the books of my Reime. A flower you break to me to the greeting - I loved her already in the germ. But I know that I must die soon. My Odem floats over God river - I set mean foot quiet on the path to eternal homes. Sense intoxication your suend'ger mouth is dead my, Betaeubend is its sweet breath smell, because my virtues passed away. I drink sinnberauscht from its source and sink sakeless into its depths, clarified view to hell. My hot body erglueht in his breath, it trembles like a young rose bush, kissed from the warm May rain. - I follow you in the wild country of the sin and pick tiger lilies on the ways, - if I also do not regain the homeland...

Comments

Popular Posts