Piano accordion; Weltmeister, 48 bass, 3 reed-rowsImage via Wikipedia

the poem written by the audience at Beyond Baroque Friday, May 21, 2010

"accordion" is what I call it but I didn't write it or transcribe it too well, not nearly as well as I planned, because among other things that clever Sarah Maclay chose a really long phrase and I was counting on people choosing words or short phrases... excuse... excuse... it does SOUND like her ;)

yes, I'll haunt you and you and I'll spank you
songs mean make life sex
farout
Jesus don't want me for a sunbeam
eyes like agriculture, more like frenzy
don't shoot
roll it out roll it out
my wild Irish rose
my rings, buns, rolls
since we've known...
open to suggestion
I once knew you
Lady of Spain I love you

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular Posts