1.06.2005

My first book THIS POEM MEANS will be published by Lotus Press some time this year. It won the Naomi Long Madgett award and will come out under that rubric. But I am not sure that the publisher can provide me with much support with regard to readings and publicity. I guess I will have to do all that myself. Sigh. I hardly know where to start.

Hardly true. Also, no poetry publishers help much.

wompo (women’s poetry list) recently had a discussion about that – you might check their archive – I occasionally blog about it too

getting a book reviewed, etc.; I send out hundreds of e-mails, line up readings….
http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/wom-po.html

1 comment:

bill naka said...

I have a auto blue book site. It pretty much covers auto blue book related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)