Hi. I’m trying to revive my looooong defunct website and never quite started presses, e.g. and i.e. (California woman-owned small businesses).



Here’s my idea: want to edit an anthology? I would like to upload your anthology of public domain (pre-1923, that is, 1922 or before, poetry or poetry from which you have permissions, or translations of your own) poetry, along with your editorial essay or intro (formal or informal) in .pdf format. Pick and choose your favorite red dress poems, poems by women whose names begin with “M,” poems written on Monday – send me a copy text or links to make a copy text, and we’ll, in the fullness of editorial time, make it free and printable online. Or maybe even print some up.



Chapbooks, same deal, except if you ever want to take them down (say, subsequent publication), I will. Juvenilia also welcome.



All best,

Catherine Daly

cadaly@comcast.net

Comments

Popular Posts