Good day and Happy new year,
I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish
of God for you to help me and my family, God almighty will bless and
reward you abundantly.
My family and I are true Christians and worships God truthfully. I got
your contact through Internet during my research on some one who could
help us.
I am a female student from University of Nigeria, Lagos. I am 24 yrs
old. I’d like any person who can be caring, loving and home oriented. I
will love to have
a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you. I would
like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if you can
be able to help
me in this transaction. Well, my father died earlier two months ago and
left my mother I and my junior brother behind. He was a king, which our
town citizens crowned him, as he is from the Royal kingship lineage,
before his death recently which has caused me, my mother and younger
brother , prince Albert so much sorrow. I was a Princess to him and I and
my brother prince Albert are the only people who can take Care of his
wealth now because my mother is not literate enough to know all my
father’s wealth behind.
He left up to USD 4, 350,000.00 dollars (FOUR MILLION, THREE
HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND US DOLLARS) with a security company, and I
don’t know how and
what I will do to invest this money somewhere in abroad, so that my
father’s kindred will not take over what belongs to my father and our
family, which they
were planning to do without my presence because I am a female as stated
by our culture in the town which confers Royal powers only to male
sons, and my younger brother prince Albert must get to 25 years before he
ascends the throne, now he is 20 years old, we can not wait for another
three years for prince Albert to become the new king before we start to
secure our late fathers wealth, if we waste time the community may
discover and seize all his wealth.
That is why I felt happy when I saw your contact which I
strongly believe that by the grace of God, you will help me secure and
invest this money.
I thereby need your help in bringing the box containing the money out
from the security company, based on your reply I will furnish you with
more details on how we can proceed.
I am ready to pay 10% of the total amount to you if you help us in
securing this money and another 10% interest of Annual Income to you, for
handling this business for us, which you will strongly have absolute
control over.
If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me
in lifting this fund, kindly reach me and I will let you know the next
step to take towards actualizing this transaction as quickly as
possible.
Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free.
I look forward hearing from you soonest.
please do reply me through this email address(pc_esien@yahoo.com)
Yours sincerely,
Princess Esien.


this reminds me of a former student who sends my New York School style poems -- he's a french pop star -- anyhoo, all the women are "princesses" -- really great stuff, his poems

Comments

Popular Posts